Publications: Book 10
Primary Mathematics for Teaching Assistants
- Routledge (Series: David Fulton/Nasen)
- ISBN: 978-1-84312-428-3 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-0-203-93181-3 (eBook)
- Published January 2007
- 112 pages
‘Primary Mathematics for Teaching Assistants’ is an easy-to-use and accessible book that’s been written specifically for teaching assistants. it is packed with practical activities, ideas and strategies to help you to enhance your pupils’ numeracy and mathematics skills and build on your own subject knowledge. This book:
- includes a cross-curricular focus.
- suggests methods and ideas for assessment.
- is written in line with the national strategies.
- suggests activities for developing problem solving and thinking skills.
- includes a breakdown of mathematical principles.