Publications: Book 12
Reading for All
- David Fulton (Series: For All)
- ISBN: 978-1-85346-601-4 (paperback)
- Published January 1999
- 90 pages
Reading for All’ aims to raise achievement for all children, particularly those with SEN/disabilities through inclusive approaches to literacy work.
The text should enable teachers to:
- plan a differentiated reading curriculum for the benefit of all pupils.
- integrate individual targets within the normal routine of the classroom.
- assess reading progress more effectively.
- develop team approaches to pupils’ reading development through the coordinated use of learning support staff and parents.