Publications: Book 14
Speaking and Listening for All
- David Fulton (Series: For All)
- ISBN: 978-1-85346-603-8 (paperback)
- Published March 1999
- 116 pages
‘Speaking and Listening for All’ aims to help raise literacy standards by:
- addressing language difficulties in the classroom context.
- planning an integrated language policy.
- developing speaking and listening for all children in line with National Strategy principles.
- promoting a team approach towards language development.
- assessing children’s language skills effectively.
- using language to support cross-curricular learning.