Publications: Book 11
The SENCO Survival Guide: The Nuts and Bolts of Everything You Need to Know (Edition 1)
- Routledge (Series: David Fulton/Nasen)
- ISBN: 978-0-415-59281-9 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-0-415-59280-2 (hardback)
- ISBN: 978-0-203-83406-0 (eBook)
- Published December 2010
- 176 pages
Edition 1 of this book is intended for SENCOs and other staff, working from the Foundation stage to Key Stage 4 with management responsibility for SEN/ LDD systems in schools. The ‘Senco Survival Guide’:
- explores recent initiatives and terminology in the context of the ‘Inclusion Development Programme’ and ‘Narrowing the Gap’.
- examines the implications for school policy and practice.
- links together related SEN/LDD development.
- helps schools to develop co-ordinated systems that enable all learners with SEN/LDD to meet their potential and aspirations.